WWE SummerSlam 2018 | Date, Time & Channel In INDIA Revealed
Brace yourselves, WWE SummerSlam 2018 comes to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., for a fourth consecutive year on Sunday, Aug. 19.
As per INDIAN time, WWE SummerSlam 2018 pay-per-view begins around at 4.30 am with the kickoff-show. The main show will be telecast live from 5:30 am IST onwards.
As usual, WWE SummerSlam PPV will telecast in INDIA on August 20, 2018.
WWE SummerSlam 2018 pay-per-view will be broadcast live on SONY TEN 1 and SONY TEN 1 HD in English. It is also available in Hindi on SONY TEN 3 and SONY TEN 3 HD.
Here is the Date, Time & Channel For Repeat Telecast:
Live Telecast | August 20, 2018 | 05:30 AM | Ten 1HD / Ten 1
Repeat 1 | August 20, 2018 | 06:00 PM | Ten 1HD / Ten 1
Repeat 2 | August 22, 2018 | 09:00 PM | Ten 1HD / Ten 1
Repeat 3 | August 26, 2018 | 02:00 PM | Ten 1HD / Ten 1
Live Streaming | August 20, 2018 | 05:30 AM | WWE Network.
More WWE News LIKE Us On Facebook.
Check out the updated WWE SummerSlam match card:
- Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
- WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe
- Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss vs. Ronda Rousey
- Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens
- Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch (Triple Threat Match)
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs. Drew Gulak.