Charlotte Flair Praises Ronda Rousey
Just a few hours and we will see Charlotte Flair will square off against the RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey, earning the spot in this match very lately after Smackdown Live Women’s Champion got injured.
Charlotte Flair conducted an interview with ComicBook.com and gave the RAW Women’s Champion respect and much needed praise ahead of their match at Survivor Series.
Charlotte Flair said, “Well, they’re just thinking about the moves and not the meaning behind them. Watching her, she looks like she’s been doing this for years. And that’s very hard to do. It looks effortless. It’s one thing to be an athlete, but it’s another to, just because you’re an athlete doesn’t mean you’re going to be a good WWE Superstar. Who’s ever talking to her or teaching her is doing such a phenomenal job, because the whole goal is to make it look like you’re not thinking. There’s not a second that you think she’s thinking.”
H/t to WrestlingINC
Survivor Series 2018 Matches
– Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion Daniel Bryan
– Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair
– Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
Women’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
Men’s 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
– WWE Cruiserweight Champion Buddy Murphy vs. Mustafa Ali
– Raw Tag Team Champions AOP vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bar (w/ Big Show)
– 10-on-10 Tag Team Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match (Kickoff Match)