WWE TLC 2018 Updated Match Card | 9 Matches Announced
There is one more WWE pay-per-view event set to take place before we enter 2019 and WrestleMania 35 season begins, as the annual WWE TLC 2018 PPV is set to go down on Sunday, Dec. 16 in San Jose, California.
In 2018, it was announced that TLC would be a dual brand event and was moved back to the December slot due to the cancellation of the Clash of Champions.
Here is the updated WWE TLC 2018 match card:
1. WWE Champion Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Styles
2. Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
3. Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)
4. Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax
5. SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka (Triple Threat TLC Match)
6. The Bar vs. The New Day vs. The Usos (SmackDown Tag Team Title Triple Threat Match)
7. Natalya vs. Ruby Riott (Tables Match)
8. Finn Bálor vs. Drew McIntyre
9. Elias vs. Bobby Lashley.
If you like our article, please take it out. Share it to your friends first to get this news. Also, if you want to make any suggestion, please comment. If you have not yet picked up our page, please try now, so that we can get you the latest updates quickly.