WWE Live Results From Tampa (12/30): John Cena, Cage Match And More
Yesterday WWE held a live event at Tampa, Florida.
Here are the highlights:
- SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bar retained over The Usos and The New Day in a Triple Threat match.
- Killian Dain came out and cut a heel promo on Tampa. He issued an open challenge and it was accepted by Titus O’Neil.
- Titus O’Neil defeated Killian Dain.
- Mustafa Ali defeated Andrade “Cien” Almas.
- Jeff Hardy defeated Samoa Joe.
- John Cena defeated The Miz. Cena won with the new Lightning Fist move.
- Lana and Naomi defeated Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville.
- WWE United States Champion Rusev retained over Shinsuke Nakamura.
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka retained over Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair in a Triple Threat match.
- WWE Champion Daniel Bryan retained over AJ Styles in a Steel Cage match.
If you like our article, please take it out. Share it to your friends first to get this news. Also, if you want to make any suggestion, please comment. If you have not yet picked up our page, please try now, so that we can get you the latest updates quickly.