Hulk Hogan’s RAW Return Announced
The RAW next week will feature multiple returns including John Cena, Braun Strowman, Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, and recently announced Hulk Hogan.
WWE has announced that the WWE Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan will be back on RAW next week to honor “Mean” Gene Okerlund.
Okerlund died on the morning of January 2, 2019, at the age of 76 in a Sarasota, Florida hospital. This was later confirmed on WWE social media and its official website later that day. It was revealed by his son, Todd Okerlund, that he had received three kidney transplants and had suffered a fall which caused his health to deteriorate in the weeks leading up to his death.
“Mean” Gene Okerlund & Hulk Hogan were known as good friends, in 2006 Hulk inducted “Mean” Gene Okerlund to the WWE Hall Of Fame.
WWE Raw Preview
– Hulk Hogan returns to Raw to celebrate the life of longtime friend “Mean” Gene Okerlund
– The Beast and The Monster under the same roof
– John Cena is back
– Elias takes on Baron Corbin
– The Revival vie for Raw Tag Team Titles in a Lumberjack Match
– “A Moment of Bliss” debuts
– Is the “old” Seth Rollins back?