For the Persona 5 Royal Fool Confidant Igor tutorial, continue reading. You can find a levelling guide and the confidant abilities here.
Watch out for minor spoilers!
Igor Confidant Guide
Igor of The Velvet Room serves as Persona 5 Royal’s Fool Confidant. The fusion of Vishnu can be unlocked by maxing out his Confidant. On April 12th, His Confidant begins by default thanks to a dream that Joker experiences.
Igor can be located in the Velvet Room, although the tale will only advance in certain places with the Fool Confidant. There will still be dialogue options available throughout certain story events, but they will not award any points.
Only two options—both discovered during the Rank 10 event—matter. instead of allowing the Confidant to advance. It establishes the possible outcomes for the player.
- Rank 1 – Wild Talk
- Allows you to negotiate with Shadows after performing a Hold Up.
- Rank 1 – Arcana Burst
- Earn bonus EXP when fusing Personas based on their Arcana’s Confidant rank.
- Rank 2 – Third Eye
- See things normally invisible to the naked eye.
- Rank 3 – Power Stock
- Increases your Persona stock to 8 slots.
- Rank 4 – N/A
- Rank 5 – Super Stock
- Increases your Persona stock to 10 slots.
- Rank 6 – High Arcana Burst
- Increases the EXP bonus granted by Arcana Burst
- Rank 7 – N/A
- Rank 8 – Ultra Stock
- Increases your Persona stock to 12 slots.
- Rank 9 – N/A
- Rank MAX – Greatly increases the EXP bonus granted by Arcana Burst.
Guide to Leveling Up Igor Confidant
The following dates will see scripted occurrences that will level up The Fool Confidant. These all take place in the Velvet Room.
- Rank 1 – April 12th story event
- The “Don’t be stupid.” choice is only accessible on New Game Plus as it requires Rank 3 Guts.
- Rank 2 – April 20th story event
- This immediately occurs after your first Persona Fusion.
- Rank 3 – May 5th story event
- Rank 4 – May 31st story event
- Rank 5 – June 11th story event
- No dialogue options are presented during this event.
- Rank 6 – July 11th story event
- Rank 7 – August 22nd story event
- Rank 8 – August 31st story event
- Rank 9 – October 11th story event
- Rank MAX – December 24th story event
- By accepting the “offer,” you will be locked onto the Bad Ending.
Be aware that some of these depend on particular Palaces being cleared.
Igor Confidant Guide for Persona 5 first appeared on ClutchPoints.